Thursday 13 October 2016

Media Reflection




1. What do you consider your strengths and weaknesses have been so far? 

2. What would you like to learn more about? 

3. What next steps do you need to take to ensure success in Media A Level?






1. Strengths: 
    I think that my strengths so far have been being creative and putting in extra effort to do my work so that i have a clearer understanding of what i have been taught and to also show off my potential and ability of what i can do. 

Weaknesses: 
 I think that my weaknesses is missing time off school and having to catch up. From this, i have not got the full learning support that other students have in class which means that i may not be able to understand a few things properly. 

2. I would like to learn more about media consumption and how that can effect people. I find it interesting learning about the different types of media, how there is intention in every production of them and how this effects the audience in different ways. 

3. The next steps that i need to take to ensure success in Media A Level is to go out of my way, if i have missed lessons, to get a clearer understand of what i have missed. I.e, doing extra research at home and staying after school with my teacher when i am in to go over what i have missed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment